Fulcrum is looking for a proactive and self-motivated Business Analyst with Upper-Intermediate level English to our team!
About Fulcrum: This is a product development company with 95+ people on board and 30+ projects done. We create apps & websites for businesses worldwide: BUFF, Kör, Launch, glo by BAT, Mercedes Dealer in Ukraine & much more.
About Market Mind: SaaS is a platform for an advertising agency that will combine keywords from customer databases, and search with Google to quickly create and run PPC advertising campaigns.
What we expect from a Business Analyst:
- English level Advanced (written and verbal)
- Min 2 year of experience on BA position in IT
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies (Scrum in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations
- Requirements elicitation techniques: workshopping, document analysis, interviews
- Requirements documentation through User Stories and SRS (focus on back-end logic)
- Experience with UML diagrams
- SQL knowledge
- Proactive and self-motivated
Will be a plus:
- Technical education \ Business education
- Experience in outsource IT company
- Product Owner experience on the project
In this position, you will be:
- Conduct Discovery stage with defining the product vision, market research & requirements elicitation;
- Create, prioritize and keep up-to-date the product requirements;
- Work closely with UI & UX designers and development team;
- Communication with external stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who have fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage;
- Finance and legal support;
- Opportunity to be an interviewer, mentor, or take part in the pre-sale process and get.
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ‘bureaucratic company our employees are our core value;
- Your compensations grow with your responsibility zone
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.
If you want to join us — don’t hesitate & send us your CV: [email protected]
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!