VP Software is looking for an experienced and proactive DevOps to join our team. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure for one of the largest PropTech companies operating in the EU. Each member of your team, both client’s engineers and VP Software fellows are highly supportive and friendly. You will regularly communicate with decision-makers on both parties, participate in meetings of “collective CTO” and by this have a noticeable voice in making tech decisions about the overall platform evolution.
Who we are
VP Software is a global provider of software engineering and consulting services. We help startups and established enterprises to innovate and build next-gen products to empower the business. We are here to solve the present-day business challenges with cutting-edge technology solutions.
Our development center in Eastern Europe attracts the most engaged engineers who share the culture of top quality and sustaining results while being highly curious about bleeding-edge technologies.
We build turn-key software products, from design to implementation and maintenance.
We expect from you:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in a DevOps/SRE or related role
- proficiency in CI/CD principles and tools
- experience with Docker
- experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, SNS, EC2, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, KMS, SES, SSM)
- experience with declarative IaC / cloud orchestration tools
- at least basic experience with Postgres and MongoDB (atlas) will be a plus
- at least B1 (intermediate) spoken English
- Friendly and supportive team
- Challenging tech tasks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid sick leaves
- Constant exchange of experience and Company-wide workshops, Corporate events and team-buildings
Contact us and apply now 📩