Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for the development of more than 3,500 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for a person who shares our values, namely with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business; to delve deeply into the business at the client level; to be flexible, and accept change as an integral part of work, and to focus on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission, namely to create the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies focused on digital marketing platforms.
- Manage advertising campaigns on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), Google AdWords, Telegram, and other digital platforms.
- Developing and performing a content marketing strategy, including creating and posting product content.
- Conduct strategic analysis of competitors, draw conclusions and implement the best solutions for the product.
- Work with Google analytics and marketing metrics.
- Monitoring and analyzing the results of marketing campaigns on digital platforms, including tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and other analytics to improve efficiency.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies for FinTech products and services.
- Experience in managing advertising campaigns on digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google AdWords).
- Knowledge of analytics and performance monitoring of digital campaigns.
- Knowledge of content marketing and email marketing tools.
- At least С1-level English proficiency.
It will be a plus:
- Understanding the specifics of YouTube’s work, digital industry, and trends.
- Experience with Saas/IT/Media products.
- Knowledge of tools used in the field of FinTech, blockchain, machine learning, etc.
- Exceptional expertise – striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep – delve into the client’s business at the client level
- Flexibility – accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented – first do what affects the growth of income and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven – data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation – feedback and recognition – the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual working environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people, who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of bright success stories, a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!
Apply now ⤵️
Contact us 📩
E-mail: [email protected]
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.