Rioks is looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Strategist to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our agency in reaching client-specific goals. The Digital Strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our clients’ business, customer base, and improving their user experience.
Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, tech and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, steer our organization’s digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
Candidates with B2B and technology industry-related experience will be prioritized.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
Digital Strategist Requirements:
- Degree or experience in advertising, marketing, communication or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
English on a conversational level is a must for all candidates. We accept remote and part-time candidates, as well as fresh graduates who are willing to grow in the marketing field.
Contact us and apply ⤵️
- E-mail: [email protected]