AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for the development of more than 3,500 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for a person who shares our values, namely with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business; to delve deeply into the business at the client level; to be flexible, and accept change as an integral part of work, and to focus on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission, namely to create the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Build friendly relations with partners and creators.
- Present the company’s product line to creators.
- Create a development plan for our partners’ channels.
- Participate in the development of the creators’ channel, analyze the growth of subscribers and advise creators.
- Work with appeals from creators on various issues.
- Participate in maintaining partners in the ecosystem.
- Work with reporting on channels and work results.
What skills are we looking for?
- Customer orientation.
- Ability to present the company’s products.
- Solving various issues from creators.
- Analysis skills.
- Time management skills.
- Knowledge of English at a level no lower than Upper-Intermediate.
It will be a plus:
- Understanding the specifics of YouTube’s work.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Exceptional expertise – striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep – delve into the client’s business at the client level
- Flexibility – accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented – first do what affects the growth of income and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven – data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation – feedback and recognition – the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual working environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people, who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of bright success stories, a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!
Apply now ⤵️
Contact us 📩
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telegram: @RecruiterAIRMediaTech
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.