Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal). For over 7 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that is successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.).
Here at Master of Code our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of.
Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
Required background and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, at least 3+ years of experience in marketing IT outsourcing services
- Proven experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels and how get a maximum ROI from them
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and usage of CRMs for marketing campaigns
- Understanding the web design process and how to effectively solve digital marketing needs through that
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Be a hands on writer and have a passion for building “stories” that the audience needs and buys
- Strong team management skills, including servant leadership
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Advanced English
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to make and own decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, or a similar relevant field would be a plus
- Create, plan, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for Master of Code Global, the results of which is marketing qualified leads that are coming to the company. In other words, plan and implement a successful outbound marketing campaign, that will result in outbound and inbound marketing leads generation
- Build, lead, manage, grow (professionally), and strengthen the marketing team needed for the strategy implementation and achievement of the results planned
- Manage and oversee the work and effectiveness of all digital marketing channels used by MOC (that are focused on Clients acquisition)
- Create, plan, and implement the lead generation campaign that is connected to the overall marketing strategy
- Work with annual and quarterly OKRs, which will be measured by results achieved, including ROI
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee the strategy and implementation around online content development
- Create and drive the data driven decision making approach to MOC’s digital marketing. This includes working with visitors required analytics (eg. Google Analytics, etc.) and general search trends
- Drive creation of the sales related artifacts necessary for the sales and pre-sales process
- Stay up to date with the latest technology developments and best practices
- Anticipate sales performance trends and needs
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, provide suggestions for improvements, drive the necessary change for the success of the results coming from the digital marketing
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.
Apply now for the vacancy ⤵️
Contact us 📩
- E-mail: [email protected]
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.