We are a part of SPD Group, an international company that provides software engineering and product development services for clients in the USA, Israel, EU, and Great Britain.
Our clients are global companies like Morningstar, PitchBook, GoDaddy, PieInsurance, floLIVE, Fundomate, and others.
Clients we work with are related to a wide range of business domains, such as FinTech, eCommerce, SaaS, LegalTech, InsurTech, HRTech, Cybersecurity, etc.
The company founders are Ukrainians, and our biggest development center is located in Ukraine. Our team consists of 530+ specialists certified by Oracle, ISTQB, AWS, PMI, Scrum Alliance, Amazon, and other organizations.
We believe that a powerful fusion of skills and personality makes great ideas happen
And now we are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our team!
- 3+ years of experience in HR Business Partner role at an IT company (headcount 250+)
- Business acumen: deep knowledge of general business processes, correlations, and possibly white spots;
- Advanced data analysis skills to define problems or substantiate your suggestions;
- Strong communication, organization, facilitation, and counseling skills;
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with different personalities, build and refine trusting and open partnerships with leaders and their teams across the organization;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multitasking, iterative environment and to adjust to dynamic business requirements;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Proficient with Google G Suite or related software;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English, both written and oral.
Be an advantage:
- Experience in using different HRIS.
Scope of your responsibilities:
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate;
- Providing regular based communication with employees and defining personal issues;
- Help managers build employee/team role models and support in hiring and/or exit interviews;
- Maintaining risk management, providing facilitation services for decreasing turnover rate;
- Support employees and managers in the Performance and Compensation processes;
- Building transparency and clear HR processes and providing HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Influence, improve and take part in engagement strategy, build action plans for dedicated teams/projects;
- Collaboratively partner with other functions and teams like TM, Brand, Finance, Recruiting, IT, and Employee Experience to provide integrated solutions to partners
What we offer for that:
Conditions and Space
You’ll have 20 paid holidays. Get sick? Stay home and get better — sick leavers are paid. Flexible working hours. Work remote or at the office (Kyiv, Cherkasy). You’ll be free to adjust your working space — choose a type of chair and model of laptop (depending on the project).
Clients and Projects
You’ll be engaged in the creation of products granted SIIA CODIE and GeekWire awards. Our clients are startups and companies with strong investments and innovative ideas. You’re free to change a project — internal rotation is available.
Learning and development
Online corporate library, soft skills training, internal educational events are available for you. Our Career Advisor helps you with a Personal Development Plan. SPD-Ukraine covers your expenses on conferences, certifications, etc. Plus, free English classes with native speakers.
Sport and Health
You’ll get compensation for sports activities. If you take COVID testing, SPD-Ukraine covers your expenses. Medical insurance is also available. You’ll be able to get online support from psychologists and mentors provided by a third-party service.
Fun and Activities
You’ll enjoy two big company events (SPD Summer Party and SPD Winter Awards). Every month you’ll be able to have team-building activities. Presents are waiting for you for big life events (marriage, childbirth) and nice presents just for fun.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ’hi’ from you!
Contact us and apply 📩
- Email: [email protected]