Our expanding company is looking for HRD to plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance such as Human Resources Services and Programs, Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Training and Development, Policies, Procedures, and Recognition.
You’ll provide the HRM work related to all HR functions and cooperate with all business line leaders to achieve results. It is a role of a strategic business partner to the COO/CEO, working collaboratively together to ensure the company meets its people’s needs in the short and long term.
The goal is to liaise between people, top management and organizational goals.
The ideal candidate has a solid experience in the IT industry.
This is an on-site position and is based in Warsaw, Poland (relocation package is available).
1. Understand the vision, mission, and overall business goal & direction of the company, provide organization diagnosis and design, to transform the long-term strategies into actionable HR implementations
2. Develop and implement of HR-strategy
3. Oversee HR policies and standards, HR procedures and processes including HRM, HRD, TA
4. Initiate, articulate and amplify values, culture, and goals within the company
5. Evaluate work structure, job design, and strategic workforce planning
6. Work with functional leaders to manage talent acquisition activities, support talent upgrade efforts as necessary and advise on market compensation requirements
7. Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talents
8. Support the performance management cycle, mid-year feedback activities, and annual performance review
9. Ensure hiring and onboarding procedures
10. Set and maintain eNPS
• Minimum of 2–3 years in HR Leadership role, preferably experiences in the IT sector (tech, fintech, gaming, e-commerce fields etc.)
• Experienced in recruitment, engagement, and change management initiatives
• Ability to learn and adapt to our changing business, help assess talent and become familiar with our industry
• Strong process-oriented mindset which focuses on efficiencies and simplification
• Ability to make independent decisions and regularly suggest ways to improve services and processes
• Advanced English, fluent Ukrainian
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Comfortable office in the heart of Warsaw, Poland
• Flexible working hours: from 9:00 (10:00) to 18:00 (19:00)
• Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period
• Corporate events and entertainment
• Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave
• Competitive official compensation
Contact us and apply 📩
- E-mail: [email protected]
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.