RubyGarage is looking for an IT Project Manager.
If terms like Product Owner, Scrum Master, User Story, Product Increment do not scare you, welcome to us! Together with us, you will learn from a superb mentor and work in a professional team that admires the product and rejoices in achieving the sprint’s goals.
In the position of IT Project Manager, you will face challenging tasks and solve them with continuous support of an experienced and high-qualified mentor. Gain knowledge, achieve your goals and raise your level. Ready for new projects? We are waiting for your resume!
- Organization of the software development process according to the Scrum methodology;
- Contributing to activities such as Refinement, Grooming, Estimation, Sprint planning, Daily standup, Sprint review, Retrospective;
- Transform the project’s functional requirements into a clear scope of work for the development team;
- Determining the dependencies of tasks and setting up an efficient order of the development process to achieve product goals;
- Facilitate the process of estimating the amount of work with the development team.
- Analysis of indicators of velocity and efficiency of the development team;
- Effective planning of releases to achieve product goals;
- Manage product team expectations;
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of productivity indicators of the development team;
- Contributing a productive workflow by resolving various issues that arise in the team.
- Experience in an IT company or startup as a Project Manager or Scrum Master or Project Coordinator from six months;
- Experience with the Scrum methodology;
- Understanding the principles of Agile and Lean;
- Understanding the software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of estimation methods using relative indicators (story points).
- Experience with JIRA;
- Ability to read and understand the specification of software requirements (epics, user stories, Gherkin scripts);
- Good communication, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills;
- Developed leadership and team management skills;
- Ability to take responsibility and make quick decisions;
- Knowledge of English: Upper-Intermediate +.
- The opportunity to Scrum on exciting projects of the company;
- Mentorship from more experienced colleagues;
- Compensation for training and participation in conferences;
- English lessons with a native speaker;
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals;
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Compensation for the cost of visiting health and sports centers;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development;
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth based on Personal Development Plan.
Contact us and apply 📩
- E-mail: [email protected]