Altamira.ai is headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia) and uses design thinking and innovative technologies to develop digital solutions to help our customers. Through its subsidiaries in Slovakia and Ukraine, the company is a sought-after business partner with a world-class team of talented professionals. Altamira.ai is backed by SARS Capital.
We do believe that the success of altamira.ai is impossible without the success of our Talents and the success of our Clients!
We are looking for an experienced Linkbuilder who will become part of our Marketing team.
To the best of your advantage, you should possess the following experience:
- Prior experience in Link building, guest posting for B2B services;
- English — Intermediate and higher (you’ll have to communicate with native speakers via email);
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO and web analytical tools, i.e. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, Google Search Console;
- Ability to self-organize, meet deadlines, and make decisions independently;
- Result-focus and action-orientation;
- Strong knowledge of Google Docs, Excel;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a plus;
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS system;
- Experience with Hunter.io, Buzzstream, A-Parser or Scrapebox would be a plus;
- Outreach and guest blogging, crowd, Web2.0 and PR posting;
- Manually/automatically outreach webmasters/journalists/media for acquiring links or websites;
- Collaborating with webmasters/editors of trusted and high-traffic websites for link building;
- Analysis of the indexing of placed links, keep links up to date;
- Calculation of the budget for link building and PR posting
- Report on progress on a regular basis
- Competitive salary, room for development and growth;
- Possibility to work in the Bratislava office or fully remotely;
- Loyal management, interesting tasks, constant support;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacations 20 workdays, paid sick leave, regular salary reviews;
- Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
- Support of your personal growth and skills upgrading;
- The great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, and ability to contribute to the common goal.
We are proud of our teammates. Among our employees, it’s easy to find speakers of international conferences, technology gurus, certified architects, and a lot of talented people. We are trying to build self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth. That is why in altamira.ai we clearly state: for growth, you need to learn and you need to educate. Each engineer after the probation period can request a mentor who does care about education, supports with promotion, and makes your career development smoother.
Apply now ⤵️