Cieden is a product design and marketing agency that is developing rapidly and looking for a talented Middle/Senior UX/UI Designer to join our friendly team. Our main focus is a UX/UI design for web and mobile applications, and we efficiently integrate it with Marketing, Business Analysis, and Product Management.
As a valuable part of the team, you’ll be responsible for the successful creation of seamless user journeys throughout all sorts of web and mobile applications. You’ll work alongside a talented, multi-disciplinary team that will look to you as an authority on UX.
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in UI Design as well as experience in UX Design;
- at least intermediate English;
- good experience in different industries (healthcare, real estate, e-commerce, etc.) so you can understand them as well as our clients do;
- good knowledge of the latest design patterns and best practices;
- empathy to clients and ability to solve potential users’ critical pain points;
- ability work productively in a team, actively participate in design reviews, and enjoy mentoring others.
We Expect That You Will:
- gather and evaluate design requirements, in collaboration with Lead Designer and Business Analysts/Product Managers;
- create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups;
- use prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch or equivalent;
- possess excellent communication, presentation and ability to justify your own decisions to the client;
- perform great designs for different industries and types of products;
- competitive hourly-based compensation (biweekly) and bonuses;
- 18 paid days off, 12 flexible national holidays, and 10 partially paid sick leaves (that can be transformed in 5 additional paid days off);
- Cieden will cover up to ~2000$/year for your education, including educational fund, paid hours for self-development, bonuses for conducting events, articles, and video production, etc.;
- a cozy video studio RIST as a place for making into reality your video production dreams 😎;
- regular performance assessment and salary review;
- a modern comfortable office in the city center;
- informal company activities including trips to other countries, teambuildings and weekly internal educational events like lectures, workshops, training, etc.;
- a team of friendly like-minded individuals;
- 200+ books, mostly in English, for your personal and professional development. This number is constantly growing;
- English classes and team syncs in English to boost your language skills;
We create not just projects, we develop products that impact the way people work, entertain, and build relationships, making the world a better place. We fight to be a dream place for creative and intelligent people and believe that you are the one.
Team That Discusses! Work That Inspires! Results That Increase!
Innovation, teamwork, common sense, and enjoying what we do are at the heart of everything we create at Cieden.
Learn more about Cieden: