Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today’s US Child Care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to family’s homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
Design at Elemy
As a Senior Product Designer at Elemy, you’ll work on an ecosystem of products that underpin Elemy’s ability to deliver ABA autism therapy directly to our families in the comfort of their own home. You’ll join a growing team of designers obsessed with putting our users first and balancing business and clinical goals to deliver best in class patient and provider tools as we continue to scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead design work streams while working closely with your product management, user research, and engineering partners to define and refine the user experience for our families, providers and ops team
- Champion the end to end development process through problem definition, user research, concept development, validation, and final design
- Craft designs that connect the dots between user needs, qualitative & quantitative data, business goals, and clinical insight.
- Influence and manage expectations from a diverse set of stakeholders and partners
- Deploy your full stack product design tool kit across research, workshop facilitation, interaction and visual design to ship a cohesive experience
- Evaluate and iterate on each release to optimize for key success metrics
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of experience turning complex problems into engaging design solutions.
- Comfort operating inside of ambiguity and the ability to create clarity for you and your team
- Mastery across the product design process including user research, problem definition, ideation, concept development, user testing, detailed design, and evaluation
- Experience turning complex workflows into intuitive solutions
- A strong sense of design best practices and extensive experience working closely with development
- Operate with autonomy to solve problems effectively and efficiently
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand — Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply — Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform — Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality — Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Elemy, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Elemy without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Elemy thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can’t achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we’re making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don’t settle for anything less than excellence. We’re relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Contact us and apply 📩
- E-mail: [email protected]
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.