At Solidgate, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where we are now:
- A unified payments platform
- 50+ payment methods in one suite
- 15m+ transactions per month
- 100+ companies went global thanks to Solidgate
- 170% annual growth
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solidgate, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
We are looking for a fantastic Product Owner who will make the best subscription service on the market, which will allow Solidgate to attract new customers and increase GMV.
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
- own our Subscriptions domain end to end (writing documentation, client interviews, analysis, market research, reengineering);
- identify areas of improvement and define product vision and strategy;
- understand business needs and gather product requirements;
- be responsible for a Subscriptions team as a scrum master;
- be responsible for the product delivery and OKRs execution.
- 1,5 + years of experience as Product Manager / Product Owner;
- experience with subscription business models (SaaS, Mobile Apps);
- a logical and analytical mind with the ability to solve complex problems by breaking them into simple ones and prioritizing them;
- a strong track record of achievement in building and scaling products and product teams;
- English level — Upper-intermediate.
Will be an advantage:
- technical background;
- experience in payments
- UI/UX experience,
- ML diagrams;
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
Product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solidgate is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solidgate, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solidgate has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally.
We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours, opportunity to work either from home or office, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
Contacts us and apply ⤵️