Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Flyer One Ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for a Sales manager for external (non-Genesis) product company — Mate academy.
Mate academy is a unique space for the development of relevant technical and personal skills with experienced professionals in the IT industry. We help talented IT beginners to gain the necessary expertise and get a job in the best companies in the country.
Why go to Mate academy:
1. We provide free and quality training, paid only after employment
2. Support and consultation even after training
3. Mentoring and value networks, which makes the dissemination of experience even more effective
Our team has created a truly innovative approach to learning!
Today, more than 1,500 young specialists successfully use the knowledge acquired from us. So we are growing fast and looking for a Sales manager.
What you will do:
– telephone sales;
– support for online chats with customers;
– work with CRM system;
– offer ideas to improve the quality of negotiations and increase conversions.
– experience in telephone sales;
– fluency in Ukrainian and Russian;
– english at intermediate level and above ;
– analytical mind, responsibility, attention to detail, systematic.
What we offer:
– a cool mission to help thousands of people become programmers;
– no bureaucracy;
– work directly with the company’s founders (experience in Google);
– free English classes;
– lunches at the expense of the company;
– an ambitious young team that will always support;
– paid leave;
– well-equipped cozy office in the city center.