Softwarium is an Outsourcing Company located in Kyiv and consists of 100+ skilled professionals. The Сompany develops software, IT strategy, customer service, solution development, and managed services for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers.
Quick facts about us:
• Established in 2000
• Gold Microsoft Partner
• AWS Cloud Consulting Partner
• Member of national and international industry associations
It is possible to work both in the office and remotely.
Office located in Kyiv, a spacious open space office near Zoloti Vorota station with a magnificent view of Mikhailovskaya Square and Landscape Alley.
Softwarium is inviting a Front-end developer to join our Kyiv office or remotely on a full-time basis.
About the project:
A young project from a Norwegian customer. The product is a service for processing data in the energy sector, building a user notification system.
The team consists of 10 people, in the Kyiv office — 1 frontend and 2 backend developers.
From the customer side: РО, PM, Scrum-master, Architect dev-ops, .NET developer. The project uses scrum.
Technologies: React.js, TypeScript, Mobx, React-Bootstrap, i18next, Formik, SASS, Tailwind CSS.
Skills and Requirements:
— 3+ commercial experience in developing;
— Experience with, React.js,TypeScript;
— Experience with SASS, Tailwind CS;
— Experience with Mobx, React-Bootstrap, i18next, Formik;
— Experience in UX/UI development;
— Able to implement solid, high quality, and easy to support solutions;
— At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (both spoken and written);
— REST API;
— We expect the initiative of the candidate, involvement in the process;
It will be a plus:
— Experience with Azure DevOps;
— Maintain and contribute to the frontend architecture and control the code structure/quality;
— Create independent reusable modules and views according to requirements from product owners;
— Provide or implement solutions in UX / UI development, making web application comfortable and logical;
— Interactions with Back End (.Net) through API Gateway;
— Participation in discussions with Ukrainian and Norwegian parts of the team.
1. Compensation and benefits:
• Compensation is regularly re-calibrated to be competitive with the external market for equivalent skills and seniority;
• Referral bonuses;
• Up to 20 vacation days per year + 10 rest days in public holidays;
• 12 days paid leave due to illness;
• We provide relocation assistance for specialists from other cities;
• Budget for training, conference attendance;
• You will enjoy a work-life balance tailored to your preferences.
2. Great work environment:
• Our developers are trustworthy professionals who favor autonomy and don’t require micromanagement;
• A safe working environment is our number one priority with either work from home or from the office in compliance with quarantine measures;
• A spacious open space, an office with a magnificent view of Mikhailovskaya Square and Landscape Alley;
• You can switch focus by playing PlayStation, foosball, or ping-pong;
• Comfortable working-from-home conditions, including the delivery of the necessary equipment and furniture.
Email: [email protected]