💰 Based on your financial expectations, up to $100k USD annually
🌎 100% REMOTELY
🕦 Full time, long-term permanent, B2B contract
🌴 35 days of paid holidays, 14 days of paid sick leave
☑️ Equity in assets
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner who will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the cross-functional stream-aligned team (SAT) to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product as it relates to money flows, crypto transactions, and banking. Among other responsibilities, you will gather feature requests, facilitate comprehensive requirements gathering, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints.
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Product Owner;
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical systems and architecture principles;
- Experience shipping market-leading products in a fast-growing fintech and/or payments company as Senior Product Owner;
- Experience and subject matter expertise in financial services, payments, correspondent banking, and banking operations;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience driving product and business decisions;
- Team and project-oriented;
- A dedicated workspace;
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area;
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications;
- Alignment with Our Values.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the crypto space;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master qualification.
- Collaborate with the SAT and other stakeholders from design through execution and implementation;
- Build a strong understanding of how customers send, receive and hold funds, and discover how we can make this simpler, faster, cheaper and more valuable;
- Own the end-to-end delivery of new features and improvements to existing features;
- Assess opportunities, understand behavior and test hypotheses using data analysis and discovery;
- Facilitate conversations between the Business and Technology stakeholders to determine the “what” and the “how” of product features;
- Cooperate and lead cross-functional teams if needed with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, primarily payment providers and partner banks, to identify new technical requirements and solutions, or to solve technical issues.
- Work closely with Product Manager to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI;
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
- Set Sprint goals, track, and report on sprint progress.
Oversee and manage development stages
- Participate in cross-functional stream-aligned teams as the Product Owner;
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of specified and refined requirements to work on;
- Remove or mitigate impediments to the team progress;
- Represent and serve as the point of contact between subject matter experts and other stakeholders;
- Ensure the successful completion of Releases and Sprint Goals;
- Plan, execute and monitor UAT;
- Document new product features and systems.
Evaluate product progress
- Monitor the product and the platforms’ performance, proactively identify process bottlenecks and lead initiatives to resolve discrepancies or other issues when identified, track and report issues through to resolution;
- Recommend and execute operational improvements, work with appropriate functional areas to simplify the way we do business and create a better customer experience;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new features and capabilities.
- Build knowledge on industry developments, provider landscape and regulatory changes, to become the go-to person for all things payments related;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging topics in software development;
- Be aware of competitors in the FinTech industry;
- Be up-to-date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Why work with us?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day;
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team;
- Work in a family atmosphere.
Contact us and apply 📮
E-mail: [email protected]