Переглянути більше вакансій ➔
Picket is a technology-powered real estate company that is transforming the single-family home rental market at every stage of the value chain, from the way investors acquire and manage high-quality rental properties, to the quality, service, and flexibility residents enjoy when they live in them.
Our proprietary Decision Science platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to identify homes that fit investor criteria and optimize portfolio management and performance at scale.
We are hiring smart and passionate people at every level. Picket is venture-funded and founded by a team of entrepreneurs and executives from top technology, real estate, and investment companies.
Tech-enabled property management giving our owners and our residents the best overall experience in home rentals, including reporting, communications, data visualization, payments and third-party integration. Technologies employed for Elara include NodeJS on the backend with PostgreSQL data stores, universal Flutter/Dart/Angular front ends for desktop and mobile clients, and various 3P integrations.
We are seeking an exceptional technical project manager to work closely with executives, real estate professionals, and engineers. The ideal candidate will pragmatically and relentlessly contribute to ideation, prioritization, management, and refinement of new product offerings.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 3+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in managing teams of 10-20 people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies – SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Previous experience as software developer and/or team lead is a must.
- Directing and managing several engineering teams;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work and organizing effective change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Technical writing ability, including visual diagramming tools;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation;
- Ensuring that the projects deliver the desired results within project constraints;
- Producing regular progress reports on the project status for the company management;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Understanding of SW lifecycle including research, specs, planning, testing, deployment, iteration;
- Proficiency in any core SQL db;
- Familiarity with Git, Linux, AWS, and other software tools and cloud services;
- Experience and ownership in launching tech products to market;
- Fundamentally sound project management, from strategic to micro;
- Professional and personal experience in Real Estate;
- Entrepreneurial: demonstrates passion for customers, innovation, adaption, risk-taking, bounce-back from failures. Ideal candidates have started their own idea or enterprise, regardless of size or success;
- Self-determined: continuous self-learner, thrives in a vacuum, shows urgent ownership, operates autonomously, and delivers with discipline in office or remotely;
- Communicates frequently, efficiently, openly, and critically in all formats (written, video, verbal, chat);
- Team Player: Ready to mentor, lead, and set a high bar for other team members, and conversely- to follow, learn from, and self-correct;
- To solve non-standard and interesting tasks;
- You will have an opportunity to improve professional skills and soft skills;
- You will be working directly with the business in a well-built development environment;
- Prioritize and implement technologies to service our customers;
WHAT WE OFFER
Start-up market salary;
Early-stage stock options;
Friendly team (Ukraine/USA/Vietnam);
Excellent mentors will contribute to your growth;
Ability to visit Seattle’s office in the USA;
Cultural events, non-limit coffee, team buildings;
We do not accept solicitations from third-party recruiters for any positions. A background check is required for this position. Picket is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
At Picket Homes, we are building something new and different – come build with us.