Our Yalantis Marketing Department is on the hunt for an experienced and result-oriented b2b marketing manager who could boast excellent leadership and communication skills to take our global customer acquisition strategy to a new level.
This role requires being a creative visionary and a pragmatic executor at the same time.
You’re our perfect match if you:
- experienced in marketing IT services and/or top-notch technologies for business and technical audiences;
- approach a complex task with curiosity, which motivates you to seek non-trivial solutions;
- could describe yourself as a T-shaped marketer who’s experienced in both inbound and outbound techniques and who virtuously combines free and paid lead acquisition channels;
- business acumen to connect business needs and technology capabilities within marketing channels, stories and messages;
- harness tools like Pipedrive, Dealfront, Microsoft Clarity, Google Analytics or similar to demonstrate the impact and return on investment of your marketing activities;
- have hands-on experience in crafting personalized marketing for business and technical audiences;
- understand the various stages of the demand generation funnel, from lead generation to conversion.
- English Upper-Intermediate (B2-C1).
Your key responsibilities:
- take a charge of the demand generation funnel execution;
- orchestrate account-based marketing campaigns preparation and execution;
- leverage ICP and value proposition to develop messages, artefacts and activities to attract new customers and nurture existing base:
- develop marketing assets, ensuring alignment with our services positioning and needs of targeted audience or key accounts
- tailor messages, content, and activities to align with the ICP and value proposition.
- manage the end-to-end execution of multiple marketing campaigns, ensuring we hit our goals;
- connect marketing channels into a single funnel;
- continuously experiment with new marketing tactics;
- activate and set-up demand generation channels;
- provide regular reports and insights to the Director of Marketing, analyze our demand generation and conversion funnel and efforts, and pinpoint that work and what needs optimization.
You will learn with us:
- how to create awareness in the channels you can’t target directly;
- account-based marketing principles and strategies in enterprise;
- how to create a cross-functional content creation machine;
- a diverse skill set encompassing marketing strategy, campaign execution, data analysis, and creative content development.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years in B2B IT services or enterprise B2B product marketing
- Experience working with US or EU target audiences;
- Proven experience in using verified marketing channels including events, social media, content, email marketing and more;
- Constantly hunt on the hunt for innovative approaches and eager to test new tactics to connect with and provide value to our customers;
- A genuine enthusiasm for being an integral part of a dynamic team;
- Ability to supervise the process of creating SEO-optimized content (blog content, conversion copy for landing pages);
- CRO knowledge — i.e. you have experience in optimizing landing pages.
You will stand out if:
- have an experience in marketing IoT, AI/ML and engineering services/solutions;
- experience in promoting custom solutions development, IT consulting, or team augmentation services;
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- medical insurance;
- education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certification;
- workation and relocation program (Larnaca, Warsaw)
- financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- knowledge-sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
You’ll work in close cooperation with our delivery, sales and account, marketing experts within the so-called extended solution group and, thus, drive our sales and marketing initiatives. You’ll report directly to the company’s Marketing Director.
Likewise, you’ll be responsible for growing MQL leads through inbound and outbound channels.
More specifically, you’ll be directly involved in:
- strategizing and executing domain- and/or industry-specific marketing campaigns that are aligned with the company’s long- and short-term plans and are aimed at increasing the awareness about the Yalantis main service line and boosting our sales;
- scaling marketing campaigns while still assuring their cost-effectiveness;
- Owning and handling marketing backlog in Jira.
Contact us and apply 📮
E-mail: [email protected]
Будь ласка, розкажіть про цю вакансію вашим друзям.