Being a part of our agile team, you will be expected to implement a brand new controlling system, which will simplify accounting and management of our international car rental business. Joining SIXT Tech you are joining one of the future tech giants.
In this role, you will:
• Elicit, gather, verify, validate and process controlling & accounting requirements;
• Work with highly skilled stakeholders, product owners, developers and architects;
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements for software developers and data engineers, document them and create user stories;
• Improve the requirements management process;;
• Perform acceptance testing.
• Profound experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager or Business Analyst, preferably in BI, Controlling or Accounting;
• 3-5 years experience in implementing accounting orcontrolling systems;
• Ability to write clear technical requirements and specifications;
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Advanced skills in English;
• Basic SQL
• Experience with Business Process Modelling / BPMN;
Nice to have:
• A master’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar;
• Business Analyst Certification;
• Deep understanding of development processes and software life cycle;
• Understanding the fundamentals of UX/UI design process;
• Work experience in geographically distributed teams.
• High salary
• Full time employment as internal employee of Sixt TECH
• Work in a stable European company that easily survived the economic crisis
• People-oriented management without bureaucracy
• A challenging job where you can learn and grow
• Paid vacation — 24 calendar days, 5 days sick leave
• Relocation & high availability packages
Contact us and apply 📩
- E-mail: [email protected]
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.