Oro, Inc. is a leading enterprise software development company based in the U.S., offering B2B Commerce and CRM applications to companies around the world. As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro’s suite of software solutions, including: OroCRM, OroCommerce, OroPlatform and OroMarketplace. Oro was founded in 2012 and today has grown to 160+ employees with operations in France, Germany, Poland, Ukraine and the US.
At Oro, we are enthusiastic about what we do. And we do everything with passion.
This is not only because of the amazing products we create — but because our team is made up of a diverse group of talented technology professionals and industry leaders.
We are a fast-growing company and we’re hiring a Technical Project Manager to join our Professional Services team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in technical project or product management
- Minimum 2 years client facing experience
- Experience leading Agile projects
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Excellent presentation skills—creating and delivering presentations
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work well under pressure
- Fluent in English with good communication, organizational and writing skills
- Experience working with Atlassian products and project management tools
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule on occasion to different time zones
Will be plus:
- Experience in CRM and e-Commerce field is a plus
- Business analyst experience is a plus
- Create project plans, timelines, estimates and budgets
- Manage resources for each assigned project, track development milestones and oversee delivery of project scope in accordance to Statements of Work.
- Regular communications with clients to effectively convey project status and ongoing project details related to budget and schedules
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Manage workflow and process among internal departments, external development partners, and clients.
What we are offer:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Remote working experience
Contact us 📮
- E-mail: [email protected]