Awesomic, a fast-growing talent marketplace changing how people work, is looking for a passionate Senior SEO Manager with strong data skills to be part of our dynamic team.
Who We Are:
We’re a team of builders driven by a passion for creating a product that people truly love. Since our founding in 2020, we’ve completed 15000+ projects for 2000+ clients. Awesomic funded by Google, Y Combinator and veterans of Sillicon Valley like Michael Siebel (Twitch, Y Combinator), James Park (Fitbit), Jarred Friedman (Scribd, Y Combinator).
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you! 😎
As a Senior SEO Specialist at Awesomic, you will play a crucial role in improving the online visibility and organic search performance of Awesomic’s website and related digital assets. Additionally, you’ll develop and implement effective SEO strategies that drive organic traffic, enhance user experience, and increase the company’s online presence.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement SEO strategies that align with Awesomic’s marketing and business goals.
- Optimize website content, including meta tags, headings, URLs, and on-page elements, to improve search engine rankings and ensure a seamless user experience.
- Create and execute effective SEO strategies to create high-quality, SEO-friendly content that engages our audience, supports our SEO objectives, and drives lead generation based on our hypothesis and your own research and ideas.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research to identify relevant and high-performing keywords that align with Awesomic’s business goals and target audience.
- Build and execute link-building campaigns to acquire high-quality backlinks from reputable and relevant websites, enhancing Awesomic’s authority and online presence.
- Work closely with the content team to optimize blog posts, articles, and other digital assets for SEO performance.
- You should be responsible for finding & managing freelance writers and reviewing their work.
- Work with data, reports, and funnels to achieve the best results. (Monitor and analyze key SEO metrics using various tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs) to measure the effectiveness of SEO efforts and identify areas for improvement.)
- At least 3+ years of experience with proven results in SEO (either in Marketing agencies or Saas/Start-up companies).
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Ability to think strategically and drive results in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working with CMS and website development platforms.
- Proficiency in using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, or similar platforms.
- Experience in boosting products on the US market.
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
🚀 With Awesomic Team:
- You’ll join the coolest community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by beautiful art-works and creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun 🙂
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history with the core team – one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard!
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop professionally and daily communication with customers from the top companies in the world. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you!
- Mental health support program.
- Ability to work in an office in Kyiv/Lviv or fully remote.
- Work laptop (Macbook).
- Unlimited vacation days off.
- Cover costs for courses.
🔥 Apply today 🔥
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.