An international team is looking for an experienced specialist with managerial experience to lead a SEO department, which deals with technical optimization and promotion of projects in a competitive environment. Geo: Western markets.
We have – talented optimizers, well-established link building and content departments, a lot of work and opportunities for growth.
You will be – responsible for structuring of the department, evaluating the activities of employees, developing skills of the team, and searching for new areas for growth.
We are ready to consider applications from people with less experience, but with an appetite for development and results. Submit your resume and we’ll be happy to review it!
– At least 3 years of experience as an SEO specialist ( at least at Senior level);
– Deep understanding of the principles of the Google search engine;
– Successful experience in promoting projects “for the Western markets” (you should have at least a couple of cases in your portfolio);
– In-depth knowledge of the main ranking algorithms and the degree of their influence on a site;
– Knowledge of methods of external and internal optimization;
– Ability to research competitors;
– Knowledge of technical audit tools and link profile analysis;
– Ability to independently analyse information and make decisions;
– Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate (for work in the English-speaking segment);
– Knowledge of modern SEO software and services;
– Experience in competitive niches (adult, igaming, crypto, forex, etc.) will be an advantage.
– Managing a remote team of SEO specialists;
– Development and implementation of a strategy for promoting sites in Google to bring sites to the TOP-10 and increase search traffic;
– Monitoring the work of the department for the timely implementation of SEO audits of sites, technical optimization tasks, content writing, link building, etc.;
– Analysis of the results, formation and adjustment of the work strategy;
– Monitoring and analysis of competitors.
– Enthusiasm, desire to grow and develop as a specialist and personality;
– Initiative and desire to comprehend new knowledge in the field of Internet marketing;
– Systematic approach to work, responsibility, initiative.
– Professional team;
– Competitive salary with the possibility of additional payment according to KPI;
– The prospect of career growth in achieving results;
– Possibility of relocation to Riga (Latvia) in the future – (with medical insurance, compensation for the gym and other cool benefits waiting for you, when you arrive);
– Advanced training and other opportunities for career and professional growth.
Email: [email protected]