Social Media Content Creator and Manager – with portfolio only – $15/hr – Full time – On-site 895 N Todd Ave, Azusa, CA 91702
Contact: [email protected]
Ferla Bikes is looking for a Social Media Content Creator (Guru) who is passionate about social media, lifestyle and design. We are looking for an innovative, scrappy, self-motivated social media creator who can make original content, photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand love, engagement and revenue through our social channels.
This position includes managing our social channels for our two businesses under Ferla Technology, Ferla Bikes and Ferla Family Bikes, with regular posting, monitoring of comments and DMs. You must have an eye for design and be up to date with the latest lifestyle trends. This is an in-house role, reporting to the Founder of Ferla Bikes and the Marketing Manager.
– Manage all social channels for our two companies across platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook from brainstorming ideas to execution of posts.
– Must be able to create niche specific content for our two seperate businesses
– Brainstorm content concepts and create a compelling narrative
Work daily to create video and photography content that can be used on socials
– Create content calendars via Monday.com
– Edit and publish videos and images per week to be posted on the brand’s social media platforms
– Engage directly with existing subscribers through video and comments
– Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation.
– Conduct ad hoc research projects on key industry insights and viral trends.
– Experience in Data Analytics and Paid Ads is a plus.
– 3+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms including Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
– 3+ year experience in social media management.
– 3+ year of marketing experience
– 1+ year customer service experience
– Knowledgeable of TikTok and Instagram trends
– Must be able to create transitions in video content
– Passion for storytelling, social media, bicycle, and family empowerment is a must
– Short-form video editing and creating video content tailored to made-for-social formats.
– Must be comfortable being on camera and posting content to our social media accounts.
– Demonstrated ability to build and grow an engaging audience for social media platforms.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
– Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
– Must be Internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media.
– Minimum of three (3) month commitment with the opportunity for a permanent role within the company.
Ferla Technology is a global leader in the design and manufacture of commercial tricycles and cargo bikes. Our parent line, Ferla Bikes, has helped revolutionize the world of commercial bikes and carts for years. The successful venture has, and continues to position entrepreneurs to start fully operational, mobile and eco-friendly businesses for the equivalent of a month’s rent at a brick and mortar.
Since helping big companies like Tiffany & Co, Sugarfina, and Google, Ferla has set its sights on helping a new type of rider — the family. Building off affordability, sustainability, and the adventurous excitement behind our commercial bikes, Ferla Family Bikes aims to make the world a more clean, active, and fun place for children and their parents to get around with our premium line of cargo bikes.
Contact us and apply (English language only) 📩
- E-mail: [email protected]
Please, share this vacancy with your friends.