Lead and manage the development of VAS product and marketing plans for new product launches and promotions to achieve company revenue goals and acquire loyal subscribers base through attractive and sticky service offers. Manage the day-to-day operation of VAS business including new content introduction and enhancement of existing service features. Define the product strategy and roadmap for VAS services, involving product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of the organization’s vision and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day VAS operational tasks including developing new product concepts for billing configuration, product testing, and other necessary coordination between internal & external teams to grow new lines of business or improve existing business performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams & partners to promote services, including launching new products, and creating marketing materials to be ready to go to market.
- Perform frequent healthy testing to ensure service’s stability & accurate charging to end-users.
- Be a contact point for all VAS-related complaints & queries.
- Develop and enhance the product strategy.
- Establish and ensure every service launched achieves revenue, profitability, subscriber, penetration, and usage targets.
- Manage and analyze competitive and customer impacts on services and business within the portfolio.
- Perform regular reporting to relevant parties & other tasks as required by superior.
- Support product integration & feasibility scenarios, ROI analyses, supply chain optimization investigations, environmental implication assessments, etc.
- Develop the Supplier Plan of Record for each new product, focusing on strategic supply chain initiatives, and get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders
- Hold regular executive forums to review/discuss trending cost vs targets and drive opportunities for cost & design optimization
- Bachelor’s or MA’s Degree in Business, Computer, Telecom Engineering, or other related field is required.
- Working Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management.
- Proven track record in interpersonal, and relationship management skills to a managerial level.
- Experience working in a Telecom Industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of VAS Landscape, Tech savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication in English, both spoken and written
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- Ability to resolve ambiguity through a creative yet data-centric approach to program management/decision making
- Strong analytical skills and ability to maintain attention to detail within big picture thinking
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
Please send your CV and salary request to ⤵️
- E-mail: [email protected]